Our standard camera kit includes:
- Canon C300 MKII Body
- Side Handle / Side handle cover
- Canon EF Mount & PL Mount Options
- On-Board LCD Monitor Unit / 2 x LCD Monitor Cable
- V-Lock Battery Plate / D-Tap Camera Power Cable (V-Lock Plate)
- Arri Top Handle / Top Plate / Sliding 12" Base Plate / Arri Cine Plate / Arri Shoulder Pad
- 4 x C Fast 128GB Card / Lexar CFast Reader / USB Reader Cable
- 4 x Canon Li-On Battery Canon Battery Charger w/ Figure 8 Cable
- 2 x 12" 19mm Bar
- Allen Key
The EOS C300 Mark II Digital Cinema Camera is an evolutionary 2nd generation Cinema EOS 4K camera system with a wide range of new and improved features including 4K/2K/Full HD internal and external recording (including 4K RAW output) and a new 10-bit Canon Log 2 Gamma.
The newly developed 8.85 Megapixel Canon Super 35mm 16:9 CMOS image sensor supports up to 4K (DCI) recording with a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels and a high-speed readout for reduced rolling-shutter distortion.
Improvements over the original C300 include:
- On Board 4K Recording
- Fatser CFast media for improved Bit rate.
- Built in NDs
- 15 Stops Dynamic range
- 4K Raw output (to external recorder)